- * All Plywood Construction
- * Frame, Frameless, Inset, and Beaded Inset
- * Solid wood doors and drawer fronts
- * Solid maple hardwood drawer box with furniture dovetails
- * Standard Tandem Blumotion plus soft-close drawer glides
- * Standard adjustable soft-close hinges
- * Premium and Custom finishes available
- * Standard paint finishes are no additional charge
- * Custom Color Matching available for paint & stains
- * 10′ molding lengths are standard
- * 11 standard wood specie
- * Custom cabinetry at a Semi-custom price
The Full Overlay construction features a 1/4″ reveal around the cabinet doors and drawer fronts. There is a 1″ reveal at the top of the wall cabinets for molding installation.
Overlay construction has a 1″ reveal around the doors and drawer fronts, and a 1/2″ reveal between the drawer front and doors on the base cabinets.
The Frameless cabinet has a 1/8″ reveal at the top and bottom of the doors and between the drawer front and base door. The sides of the doors and drawer fronts has a 1/16″ reveal, and there is a 1/4″ reveal at the top of the drawer fronts.
The Inset and Beaded Inset doors have a 1 1/2″ reveal from the edge of the cabinet frame to the cabinet doors and drawer fronts. There is a 1/8″ spacing around the doors and drawer fronts.
Aluminum Frame Accent Doors
Convenient Storage Solutions
Matching Custom Wainscot Panel Detailing